Never Be Without a Toolbox Talk!
We are all responsible for building a culture of safety on our job sites. One step is to make sure that we’re all equipped with the knowledge of how to stay safe. Print and post this poster on job sites to ensure that your team will be able to access and give toolbox talks any time, any place!
Click the image to download the poster.
Need to Give a Toolbox Talk?
GBCA’s Toolbox Talk Toolkit make it easy to find and give toolbox talks – all from the convenience of your mobile device. Scan the QR code to access GBCA’s toolbox talks and resources.
In GBCA’s Toolbox Talk Toolkit, you’ll find,
- 3 Featured Toolbox Talks
- Access to GBCA’s library of toolbox talks, organized by hazard type:
- Fall Hazards (OSHA Focus Four Hazard)
- Electrical Hazards (OSHA Focus Four Hazard)
- Caught-In/Between Hazards (OSHA Focus Four Hazard)
- Struck-by Object Hazards (OSHA Focus Four Hazard)
- Heat Hazards
- Ladders & Scaffolds
- Personal Health
- and more!
- Toolbox Talks Resources
- Tips on How to Give Effective Toolbox Talks
- Tips on How to Give Paperless Toolbox Talks
- GBCA Toolbox Talk Sign-In Sheet
Don’t Have Pen & Paper? No Problem!
GBCA’s Toolbox Talk Sign-in Sheet is a fillable pdf, so you can record who attended the toolbox talk on your mobile device. Check out our Tips on How to Give Paperless Toolbox Talks in the Toolbox Talk Toolkit for step-by-step instructions on how to use the GBCA Toolbox Talk Sign-In Sheet.
Having trouble scanning the QR code? Click below: