At the beginning of July, Shoemaker Construction Co. celebrated the topping out of the Seven Tower Bridge project in Conshohocken, PA. Maintaining social distance per COVID-19 response protocols, team members signed the final steel beam, which was then lifted over 170 feet to be secured by ironworkers to complete the building’s 14-story frame. Watch the topping off and see photos below.
Other GBCA members working on the project include the following:
- Armour and Sons Electric
- Chesco Coring and Cutting
- Dan Lepore and Sons
- Lenick Construction
- Madison Concrete Construction
- Mayfield Site Contractors
- Re-Steel Supply Co.
- Sautter Crane Rental
- Southern New Jersey Steel Co., Inc.
- Steven Kempf Building Materials
- Superior Scaffold Services
- TBS Services
- The Graham Company
- The Shepherd Agency
Shoemaker is proud to partner with Partners Group, OTP and AREP – in fact this will be our 11th project with OTP. Our team excels in managing challenging projects, and it has proven its skills in leading the coordination and managing the schedule during this unprecedented time, while maintaining the highest quality to deliver this signature project to Conshohocken, Philadelphia’s premier suburban office market.
Maura Hesdon, General Manager, Shoemaker Construction Co.
Construction of Seven Tower Bridge, being developed by Partners Group, Oliver Tyrone Pulver Corporation, and American Real Estate Partners, commenced in October 2019 and the tower is scheduled to open in April 2021. The 260,000-square-foot building sits at the center of the Tower Bridge development on the banks of the Schuylkill River and will feature:
- 26,670-square-foot column-free floorplates
- Clear full-height glass windows
- Four levels of under-building parking with direct access to office floors
- Walkable access to SEPTA regional rail, 45 restaurants and the Schuylkill River Trail
- Riverfront amenity spaces, patio and walking paths
- Advanced fresh air ventilation and MERV-13 rated filters
- LEED and Fitwell certification
SOM is the project’s architectural and structural designer, JBB is the MEP Consultant, and Pennoni is the civil engineer.