The University of Delaware, in partnership with the Delaware Valley Safety Council, offers nationally-recognized courses to safety-focused professionals in a wide range of industries. These intensive training programs are taught by Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers to entry-level and experienced safety practitioners who are wishing to stay current in the field.
Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS) Course
Obtain the nationally-recognized COSS designation in just one week!
Now Offered ONLINE and ON-SITE!
- May 17-21, 2021 (online)
- June 21-25, 2021 (online)
- July 19-23, 2021 (on-site in Swedesboro, NJ)
- July 19-23, 2021 (online)
- August 16-20, 2021 (online)
- September 20-24, 2021 (on-site in Newark, DE)
Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers (COSM) Course
Become a safety leader in your workplace!
- May 10-11, 24-25, June 1, 2021 (online)
- July 26-27, August 2-3, 9, 2021 (online)
- September 27-28, October 4-5, 11, 2021 (online)
- October 25-29, 2021 (on-site in Newark, DE)
SAF Frontline Safety Training (formerly Safe Supervisor)
Enhance your understanding of the pivotal role that front-line supervisors play in shaping the safety mindset in the workplace!
- July 28-30, 2021 (online)
General Building Contractors Association (GBCA) members receive a 15% discount for COSS and COSM!
UD alumni receive a 15% discount for COSS and COSM!
COSS and COSM courses are also eligible for GBCA’s Tuition Reimbursement Program!