Check out this PlanGrid webinar on understanding cyber risks, and what construction companies need to know.
Why Construction Companies Should Care About Security
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2019
Time: 2pm EST
Although cybercrime exists within all industries in today’s age of cutting-edge technology, the risks associated with the construction industry are particularly prevalent. Due to factors like a rapidly increasing number of vendors entering the construction marketplace, high turnover, and the use of mobile offices, hackers are a pervasive threat to construction companies and the sensitive information they hold.
Join our webinar to learn best practices for how construction companies can better protect their data, build successful security programs, and ultimately run more secure businesses.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why security matters in construction
- Why your data needs protection
- Tips for building a security program at your organization
- How PlanGrid helps its customers run more secure businesses
- What security concerns you need to consider when evaluating construction technology