BFW Group has up to two (2) immediate openings for Construction Site Safety Manager/Technicians working at various sites near Camden County NJ. Each Candidate must have at least:
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Safety Tech or Safety Manager
- Must be minimum OHSA 30 and CHST Certified (Construction Health and Safety Tech Certified), or have equivalent to CHST cert
- Must have own transportation
- Must pass background, drivers license and drug tests. (Criminal record alone does not preclude applicants from employment)
- Must be able to write well and file daily and/or incident reports
- Must have some construction experience and understand the various phases of construction from site preparation to punch list.
- Should be personable, command respect on the job, and be an effective communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including Word and Excel.
Located at the Philadelphia Navy Yard, BFW provides the following services:
- Construction Project Management
- Program Management
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
- 40 – Hour Safety Mangers
- Scheduling and Project Controls
- Construction Administration
- Owners/Tenant Representation
- LEED Administration
BFW offers a competitive salary and benefits package including vacation, sick/personal days, paid holidays, healthcare, disability and life insurance. If interested, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please).