The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia is hosting Region on the Rise, an event focusing on real estate development in the Philadelphia region. GBCA is proud to sponsor this event.
- Location: Convene Cira Centre (2929 Arch Street)
- Date: Thursday, March 29, 2018
- Time: 8:00am – 10:30am. Breakfast and networking at 8:00am. Program starts at 9:00am.
Commercial real estate developments tend to cluster in densely populated areas with increased connectivity.
Hear from Jerry Sweeney, President, CEO & Trustee of Brandywine Realty Trust along with our featured panel of industry experts as they discuss the commercial property development sites such as 30th Street Station and the adjacent Schuylkill Yards, Market East, and the Camden Waterfront that are all made viable through investments in the region’s transportation infrastructure. These investments result in enhanced connectivity, increased commercial property value and improved visibility for business and retail developments and, ultimately, drive growth in our region.
- Jerry Sweeney, President, CEO & Trustee of Brandywine Realty Trust
- Keynote Q&A moderated by: Christophe P. Terlizzi, Senior Vice President, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
Featured Panelists to Date
- Eric Goldstein, Executive Director of King of Prussia District
- Lee Huang, Senior Vice President at Econsult Solutions
- Kris Kolluri, President & CEO of Cooper’s Ferry Partnership
- Moderated by: Benjamin Connors, President of GBCA
Click below to learn more and to register!