At the AGC 2019 Leadership Development Conference, September 11-13, 2019, attendees had the opportunity to discuss current issues in the construction industry, as well as compare notes on how to best run local Construction Leadership Councils in their respective AGC Chapters.
Technology and Construction: Drones
- Matt DeBasio, Project Estimator, P. Agnes, Inc.
- Tanner McKim, Senior VDC Engineer, Gilbane Building Company
- Brian Wagner, Project Manager, Belcher Roofing Corporation
- Moderator: Mary Kate Radomski, Assistant Project Manager, Frank V. Radomski & Sons, Inc.
Diversity & Inclusion: Women in Construction
- Amy Novak, Project Executive, Torcon, Inc.
- Angela McCaffery, Chief Operating Officer, Bittenbender Construction, LP
- Christine Fiori, Program Director & Clinical Professor, Drexel University Construction Management Program
- Iliana Limon, Project Manager, Shoemaker Construction Co.
- Karla Wursthorn, Senior Estimator – Preconstruction, TN Ward Company
- Moderator: Maura Hesdon, General Manager, Shoemaker Construction Co.
Construction Leadership Council Best Practices
- Casey Kehoe, Business Development, Revolution Recovery, LLC
- Ronald Zawacki, Sales Executive, Siemens Industry Inc.
Thanks to our speakers and moderators for giving us a lot to think about!
The 2020 Leadership Development Conference will be held in Chicago, October 13-16, 2020. Hope to see everyone there!
Thanks also to the Conference Sponsors: