Clemens Construction Company is seeking a talented individual for the role of Marketing Manager!
ABOUT CLEMENS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Clemens Construction Co. is a leading Philadelphia based construction company known for excellence. Our culture is focused on providing personalized and high touch services to our clients. Our employees are members of a team that collectively works hard with a focus on growth, personal and professional development, trust and integrity.
Clemens is searching for a highly motivated, creative Marketing Manager with experience and a passion for developing high quality content for social media, proposals and ensuring a consistent brand and awareness. The ideal candidate will enjoy coordinating multiple assignments with defined timelines and goals and possess excellent organizational, graphics and both written and verbal communication skills.
Proposals | Interview Prep:
- Bring a creative energy to the generation of our RFP and RFQ responses.
- Lead substantive writing, design and production of proposals and qualifications packages from kickoff- through development, production, and lessons learned to assure that they are comprehensive, competitive, client-specific, and compliant with RFP requirements.
- Create, manage and maintain project information sheets in Open Asset
- Create, manage and maintain staff resumes.
- Build, organize and maintain project photography library in Open Asset.
- Responsible for generating and updating content of Clemens website
- Work with vendor to assure that all technical infrastructure for the site is updated, virus free and that site is always available
- Produce relevant and timely digital content/posts including copy, short form video, and graphics.
- Maintain and execute social media calendar for all social media posts on LinkedIn, Instagram Facebook, and Twitter
- Champion the Clemens brand at all times.
- Responsible for the creation and timely submission of award submissions.
- Have a strong eye for design
Minimum Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Fields of study might include: Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Digital Media, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the A/E/C industry is preferred but not required.
- Possess very strong writing skills in order to generate original written content for proposals, project pages, resumes, press releases, and social media posts.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively on multiple stringent deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through
- Self-starter, internally motivated
- Ability to learn quickly and focus on solution-oriented results.
- Ability to be part of a growing, fast-paced, creative, team environment.
- Advanced proficiency in InDesign and PowerPoint; proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient with social media tools (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Comfort with database systems and website management
- Experience working with a CRM is desired but not required
- Experience working with OpenAssest is desired but not required
Comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental, vacation, sick leave and a 401(k)
Interested candidates should submit cover letter, resume and work sample as follows:
- Send a single PDF file to INFO@CLEMENSCONSTRUCTION.COM that includes your cover letter, resume, and a work sample
- Name the file accordingly: Your Name_ClemensMarketing.pdf
For the cover letter, please share with us:
- What distinguishes you beyond your experience and the requirements of the position?
- How do your outside interests inform your daily work life, or vice versa?
- How does this position support your professional goals?
For the work sample
- Limit to ten pages
- If available, provide an example of a proposal (RFP or RFQ response)