GBCA is looking for a talented individual to join our team as Membership Development and Services Manager.
Membership Development and Services Manager
Job Description (brief summary)
The Membership Development and Services Manager supports the Association by attracting, servicing, and retaining member companies, as well as serving as a resource for the Association’s members.
The key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop, review, and report on annual goals for membership growth and retention
- Develop, review, and report on annual goals for sponsorship and advertisement revenue
- Cultivate and grow strong relationships with members and prospects
- Anticipate, respond to, and resolve member requests and inquiries with timely professionalism
- Enhance the Association’s reputation by accepting ownership of new and different member benefits, and continually explore opportunities to add value to membership in the Association
- Prepare an annual budget for approval, and prudently manage resources within those budgetary guidelines according to Association policy and within ethical governance guidelines
- Promote and maintain organizational culture, values, and reputation in the Association’s markets and with all staff, directors, customers, suppliers, and industry partners
Required Skills, Education, and Experience (brief summary)
- Demonstrated success in setting and achieving sales goals by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and adjusting plans as necessary.
- Professional and customer service-oriented individual with uncompromising ethics.
- Industry and market knowledge
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Superb written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills required – intermediate or better knowledge of office software including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Database utilization experience and high comfort with mobile applications are preferred.
Click below to download and read the full job description:
Apply by sending your resume and a cover letter to Benjamin Connors, President & CEO, and Kristin DeFrancisco, Vice President of Operations & Finance: