On Monday, November 23, 2020, GBCA held a COVID-19 Safety Drill, an event for the Philadelphia region’s construction industry to stop and be reminded of the importance and value of COVID-19 safety protocols. Watch the COVID-19 Safety Drill below:
The event featured the following speakers:
- John J. Dougherty, The Building Trades Council of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania & the Vicinity
- Hoyt Emmons, Med-Tex Services, Inc.
- Angela Hendrix, GBCA.
Following COVID-19 safety protocols helps remind our elected leaders that the construction industry is operating safely and should remain open during COVID-19 response.
As COVID-19 cases in the region rise, and with the holiday season underway, GBCA urges everyone in Philadelphia’s construction industry to follow COVID-19 safety protocols, particularly those set up by Pennsylvania’s Department of Health, respective County regulations, and the City of Philadelphia’s Department of Licenses and Inspections orders.
Continue the conversation about COVID-19 on your job sites with one of GBCA’s COVID-19 Toolbox Talks! We have talks covering topics such as,
- Recommended Response Protocols for COVID-19 Exposures
- Traveling and Returning to Work
- COVID-19 and Flu: Similarities and Differences
- Social Bubbles
- Isolation and Quarantine
- Face Coverings
- and more!
For more resources to address COVID-19 on the job site, visit our COVID-19 Safety Resources page, with includes,
- COVID-19 Awareness Training and Certification
- GBCA Recommended Response Protocols
- GBCA Recommended Job Site Protocols