The Erivan K. Haub School of Business and the Saint Joseph’s University Real Estate & Construction Alumni are hosting Philadelphia’s Development and Real Estate Tax Revolution Symposium.
Friday, September 28, 2018
Cardinal John P. Foley Campus Center, James J. Maguire ’58 Campus, Saint Joseph’s University
7:30am – Continental Breakfast
8:00 am – Panel Discussion
This symposium, presented by GBCA member Dilworth Paxson LLP and CliftonLarsonAllen, features a panel of industry leaders (pictured above, left to right, top then bottom):
- Matt Cabrey (Executive Director, Select Greater Philadelphia)
- Allan Domb (At-Large Member of Philadelphia City Council)
- Joel Naroff, Ph.D. (President and founder of Naroff Economic Advisors)
- Gerard H. Sweeney (President, Chief Executive Officer, and Trustee, Brandywine Realty Trust)
- Ben Connors (President, General Building Contractors Association)
- Dan Jubinski (Assistant Professor of Finance, Haub School of Business).
The panelists will answer a single question: Is it time for a Revolution?
In answering this question, the panelists will address the following:
- How to grow Philadelphia and the region: attracting business headquarters and job creation
- Philadelphia’s future development and its real estate and business tax structure, including the proposed Philadelphia Construction Tax